Rule Book: www.fivb.com
- Best two out of three sets constitutes a match.
- The first two sets are played to 25 with rally scoring.
- If a third set is required, it shall be played to 15 points with rally scoring.
- Each team is allowed two timeouts per set.
- The time between sets is two minutes.
- Correct substitutions must be made in accordance with FIVB rules. However, unlimited substitutions are allowed for two people who play the same position.
C. Warm-up shall be 10 minutes in total, with the referee or timekeeper informing coaches when the warm-up time will begin. Warm-up times will be divided as follows:
- Team who will be serving first has 4 minutes on entire court.
- Team who will be receiving first has 4 minutes on entire court.
- Both teams serve simultaneously on the side they will start on for 2 minutes.
- The team not on court can warm-up off the end of the court (behind the hitting team).
D. Junior Volleyball Net Heights: If a school cannot meet the recommended height of 2.18m they must let all other schools know of their intended net height at the start of the season.
E. Round Robin Tie-Break Procedure: In the event of teams being tied in the pool standings at the end of the round robin stage, the tournament will use the following tie-break system. The ranking of each team in each pool will be determined as follows:
- Head-to head result.
- Game differential between tied teams.
- Point differential between tied teams.
- Game differential between all teams.
- Point differential between all teams.
- Coin toss.
Note: In a 3 way tie, once one team has been eliminated you continue to work through the tie-break system, you do NOT return to the top of the tie-break system.